DEADLINE: March 25
• Winner receives $500 and publication in Jabberwock Review.
• All finalists are considered for publication.
• All entrants receive a one-year (two-issue) subscription beginning with the prize-winning issue.
• Each entry should consist of 1-3 poems. The winning entry may be for a single poem or group of poems.
• Entry Fee: $15, which includes a one-year (two-issue) subscription to Jabberwock Review. (If you enter more than once, you may either extend your subscription or give the additional subscriptions as gifts.)
Because the entries are blind, we cannot see any notes you leave on your submission through Submittable, and we are not able to open anything for editing. If you find a typo in your submission, there's no need to withdraw! We don't reject something because of a typo.
HOW TO ENTER
Upload .docx, .doc, .pdf, or .rtf files only. (If you are submitting multiple poems, please attach them as a single file.)
Entries will be read anonymously (blindly). For that reason, do not include any identifying information on the manuscript or file name. MANUSCRIPTS WITH IDENTIFYING INFO WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE CONTEST but still considered for regular publication.
You will be prompted to pay the entry fee through a secure, online credit-card transaction.
All manuscripts uploaded by 11:59 p.m. (Central Standard Time) on March 25 will be considered.
• All manuscripts must be original and previously unpublished.
• Simultaneous submissions are welcome; if your work is accepted elsewhere, please use Submittable to withdraw your submission.
• Current students and staff of Mississippi State University are ineligible for the Editors’ Prize.
Questions? Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reading your work!